Saturday, January 24, 2009

New House

Heather was asking for some pictures of our new home, so I finally pulled out the camera and took a few.

Here is Talia's Room.
This is the kid's bathroom.

This is the stairwell, which you can see right as you enter the house, with a lovely plaque that Amanda made for me.

This is our new TV. I just stole it from Mom and Dad.




This is my living room. Amanda arranged the flowers (she's a florist) and I made the cushion for the piano bench.

I didn't take pictures of all of the rooms, obviously. I was too embarrassed to post pictures of most of them--too messy!

2 comments:

Heather A said...

Fun! Thanks for putting those up. Kimberly was hoping for a picture of Petra's room soon!

It was great to see you guys. Hope we can see your new house in person sometime soon.

Crista said...

I hope we can see our TV some time soon. (Just kidding.)