Saturday, November 1, 2008

SOLD

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!! I can barely believe it! We got them to come up about $7000 from their first offer. All we need to do now is negotiate a price on the new house. I am ready to move right now. I am really excited because we are going to include money in the purchase price to build a dinning room onto the kitchen. With that, we will be able to turn the "2nd family room" into a master suite and it will be a 6 bedroom house. A dream come true! I can't quite imagine living in a house where half of the kids don't have to share the same room and the other half have to sleep out in the open. I want EVERYONE to come to our house for Christmas. We can have a big party in our building.

1 comment:

Heather A said...

GREAT!!! I'm so excited for you. Glad it all worked out so well. Hope the new house works out as well.