Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Projects

I'm sure you all know that I always have about a dozen craft projects going at the same time. Recently, I found some new ones that I want to start, but I decided that I'd better finish off all of the ones that I am working on now first. It is a very slow process. I tend to get excited about something, get to work on it, get it about half finished, and then lose interest. Then it sits around for a while (sometimes years!) until I get interested in it again and finish it. Anyway, this morning, I finished a project. It is very satisfying. That's probably what I like most about doing my crafts--seeing the finished product and knowing that I did it.


I started this one when Petra had her first surgery, so August 2005. It only took me two years (the vast majority of which it was sitting on my project shelf completely ignored).

No comments: