Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Current Hobby

I made a new cake today. Can you guess what it is? Hint--it's for Dusty's journalism class.




I am really enjoying decorating these cakes. I took a class at Michael's. I am going to take some more, but at the moment, my health won't really allow it. I wish that I could make some money by selling my cakes, but it just seems like Brolims could do it more cheaply. I thought about doing unusual cakes, like the ducky cake, but maybe I'm just not good enough yet.

7 comments:

ryan.abbott.dds said...

Some kind of greek Adventskalender?

It is a cute cake.

aleahj said...

uh... no.

Heather A said...

I guess we need another hint. I was guessing it was some kind of Shakespeare thing or something.

aleahj said...

The hint is--The Spartans are the mascots of Dusty's school. The next hint is--Journalism entails yearbook and newspaper

Heather A said...

It must be a yearbook then! Very creative!

aleahj said...

Thanks!

Heather A said...

You better be careful or you'll have to change your blog's name to Leah's Cake Walk!