Thursday, January 17, 2008

Putting the Spice Into Life

Last night, after the girls went to bed, I was feeling really bored and hungry. I took out a bag of mini marshmallows and ate a couple. Then, I looked over at Dusty. He was just standing there. A perfect target. So, I threw one at him. And then some more. Pretty soon, we were having a full scale marshmallow war! It was the most fun I can remember having in a while. It was great. The dogs ran around eating up all of the discarded marshmallows (not the best dog food, I know, but they enjoyed it.) We were laughing our heads off. At the end, I put a whole handful of them right down the back of Dusty's shirt. It was tucked in and they went all the way down and out through the legs of his pants (after some rather comical shaking on his part.) Good times.

1 comment:

Heather A said...

Thanks for sharing that little story. It is so true that things like that are what make life fun.